Friday, February 4, 2011

| 10 Days Therapy |

~ INHALE ~ EXHALE ~ INHALE ~ EXHALE ~
these are the first thing that I do when I stepped my feet on Semenanjung's land......

and I tell you man.... the air is just feeling my veins like blood feels the Vamp's veins.... (boleh??)
u just can tell that the oxygen in Semenanjung is totally different from Sarawak......
(SCIENTIST or CHEMIST should take note n do research on this... =|)
at the same time--- my head just runs like every IDEA just pop out !!! owh I wanna do this.... I wanna do that... NONO>>> I'm gonna do this... I'm gonna buy this..... I'm gonna eat this..... while my CINA eyes like "pusing-pusing" finding the way out from the airport......  

after all the exhaustion, I safely reached home by 2 AM.... huh!..... but that doesn't stop me at ALL....
i quickly unpack my stuff..... then i lie on my bed > Laptop I'm so sorry you are not going to sleep! > the internet maniac stuff begins..... (sampai la i tertidor while my Lappy berhempas pulas downloading the rest)....

the NEXT day... (owh !!! sorry... its TODAY).... i woke up at 12 pm and met my "Lift Sister "..... we hung up n chit-chot !!! the GUESS WHAT>>> the night... ( teke la ape yang i buat ) >>>

CAN U BELIEVE IT ?

and here goes the boredom... (at first)
 okeh.... now you should ask the three letter word W H Y ?
 (nie sume gare2 i dah janji dengan akk angkat i...... but it was good though)
the first day of my 10 Days Therapy is watching soccer.... hahhahhaha.....
x suke punye x suke..... i yelled like never before..... some of my FAV words....
>> GOAL !!!! (walaupon x goal)
>> Eihhhhhhhhh....... (mengeluh panjang sebab x jd Goal)
>> !REFER I BODOH x 3!! (this one i ikut penyokong... sume mse 2 tgh bggng dgn RefferI 2 )
>> ADUH ~~~ (bile sepakan penalty or Goal x masuk )

and when i went back home.... DEYM !!! I watched FOOTBALL a.k.a SOCCER !!!
what a success right !!! hahahahha..... (x de la boring sangat kowt)...
i enjoyed watching it.... n at the end the result N9 team won... (nasib menang.. kolo x aku jerit sorung2 player die)

to be continued... 

No comments:

Post a Comment